BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"gregory j. rosmaita" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Unagi San <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 18:39:54 -0400
forwarded on behalf of the sender by your friendly, yet
oh-so-hard-to-reach listwoner...  please reply directly to the sender
        <[log in to unmask]> and CC your response to BLIND-DEV if
you think it would be of interest to other listmembers...  please do NOT
reply to me directly or to the list alone, as the poster is not (yet,
anyway) a member of this list