BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dr Clyde Shideler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 18:19:54 -0700
Hi there,

Just a note to let you all now that I was contacted today by the Sun Newspaper
Group here in northern San Diego County and they wish me to restart my Disabled
info and issues column.  They have also asked me to assist them with storys
dealing with PWD.  I will be counting on you for ideas and suggestions
for the column and other storys.  It will appear twice a month and the papers
they publish cover most of the north coastal area and a couple of the inland
towns.

All is well and I will write more later.

Thank you for your support.

Pete
(Dr Clyde Shideler)