BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Catalina Colaci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 13:34:59 -0700
Hi,
one of my collegues  posted this message in another list. Perhaps
somebody here can help?
Thanks a million
Catalina Colaci
Coordinator, Services for students with disabilities
Yukon College
==
From: Phil Pownall <[log in to unmask]>

Hello all!

I am looking for information concerning Law School exam software and
compatibility with screen readers.  UNLV has a great NEW Law School and
we
are working through all the bugs as they come.  One of our NEWEST
problems
is finding exam software, which is compatible with screen readers.  If
anyone has some suggestions, let me know!

Thanks.

Phil