BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rev Clyde Shideler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:59:50 -0500
I have asked our Mayor to also ban this vehicle and plan to contact the
Mayor of San Diego and other area cities.  Here is the info from San
Francisco on their ordinance.

The Segway ordinance is on the San Francisco web site at:

http://sfgov.org/bdsupvrs/ordinances02/o0241-02.pdf

If you back up one level to:   http://sfgov.org/bdsupvrs

you can get to any items adopted by the Board of Supervisors.

If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know.

San Francisco Mayor's Office on Disability
401 Van Ness Avenue, Room 300
San Francisco, CA 94102

415.554.6789
415.554.6159 TTY