BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 14:26:03 EST
I have monitored the list for a couple of years now because my sister is
going blind due to RP. It would be nice to have some recomendations for
resources she would be able to use and learn before she looses what is left
of her sight. I also would like the inforamtion to refer to others friends
and clients needing help due to problems with eye sight. Rather than tying up
the list please feel free to contact me direct at [log in to unmask] with any
ideas or recomendations

Thanks in advance

Bill Jones, Recreation Therapist