BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 06:22:12 -0400
If you are using JAWS version 2.00.29 or later, there is a custom highlight setting, that lets
you tell JAWS to use colors you define as the highlight. It is documented in the
TECNOTES\ENU directory under the directory where you have JAWS installed, in a file
called HICOLOR.TXT

J. David Boyd
Software Engineer

Henter-Joyce, Inc.