BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Charles A. McIntosh" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles A. McIntosh
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 18:04:15 -0400
have you tried downloading hyperterminal 3.0?  you can get it from
www.tucows.com.  i don't know if it will solve the problem, but ht 3.0
incorporates telnet, making telnet easier to use.  i've had problems with
jfw3.0 also.  let me know how this goes.

charles