BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dr Clyde Shideler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 10:27:41 -0800
CE Disabled Services
Dr. Clyde Shideler, Director
P.O. Box 495
San Luis Rey, CA 92068

Hello all,

I deeply regret that due to health problems, I must reduce my workload.  I am
therefore leaving this list. I will miss the very interesting discussions.
PLEASE, make note of my address and file it for future reference.  I shall be
available to answer questions or provide other information/contacts or
assistance on an individual basis.  As a person who has been involved for many
years in both advocacy and, information and referral activities, I am familiar
with most disability needs and issues.

Thank you all.

Dr Clyde (Pete) Shideler