AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:56:15 -0800
EASI is hosting its annual party at CSUN on Thursday March 22 at 7-9 pm in
The marriot Scotsdale room  Bring your appetite for our Mexican vufet.  We
eagerly look forward every year to reunioning with our friends and with
meeting new acquaintances.

Note! EASI is also sponsoring a day-long track of related papers on
Thursday also in the Scotsdale room.  Several relate to distance learning
and the web.

PS April 2 will begin two online workshops:
Advanced accessible web design
Barrier-free Information Technology
Check them out at http://www.rit.edu/~easi/workshop.htm