AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2015 16:48:25 -0700
Hello from Norm. I am only beginning to add members to this list. Those
on the list now at the start are institutional membership
representatives. I think the list may be most useful to you folk.

Please get a list of people from your institution you think should be
getting regular member information.
What I would prefer is if you could send those people. I need their full
name and their email address. You can either put this into an email
message to
([log in to unmask]) or you could send it to me in a spreadsheet.

The other way you could do it is to contact those people and ask them to
go to this form and fill in the 3 items the form asks of them.
The link to the form is
http://easi.cc/member-subscribe.htm

This will mean that I'll be sending them relevant info re member
activities and free you from having to do it.

Norm