AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Mary J. Barnett" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:47:06 -0500
I have a question about streaming video.

Do I have to watch the presentations in real time, or can I save the
video to a file and watch it later. Can I burn it on a CD? Does anyone
have a site that would give instructions and help for working with this
format? I've never done it!

Mary J. Barnett, Ph.D.