AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 2015 17:03:39 +0000
Hi Norm,

I tried forcing the subscription for [log in to unmask] to repro using the web interface. That way I can at least verify the setting. Now try sending an email from [log in to unmask] and see if you get a copy of your own post. If you don't, I suspect the problem may be in your email system's setting that is somehow not showing emails that originate from your own email address.

By the way, what happens when you send an email to yourself from [log in to unmask] In other words just putting [log in to unmask] in the send field instead of the axslib-l. Does the email show up in your inbox?

--Steve