AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 08:13:14 -0800
The e-journal is online at
http://easi.cc/itd.htm

We maintain a mailing list where we send announcements maybe 4-6 times a
month.  Would you like to try being on that list for a while to see if its
information is useful?
I don't want to add you without permission.

Norm

Check out EASI New Synchronous Clinics:
http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi
Online courses  and Clinics http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
Check the EASI Library Web http://www.rit.edu/~easi/lib.htm

>>> Error in line 8 of AXSLIB-L.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<<