AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Schneider, Katherine S." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2010 11:52:44 -0500
When you get ready for consumer input, I'd be glad to help, but don't know how to program webpages.  Kathie

Katherine Schneider, Ph.D.
Senior Psychologist, Emerita
Counseling Service
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws. - Cornelius Tacitus