AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 20:17:50 -0800
EASI has an exciting, brand new course starting April 1, all online,
lasting for a month.  We are also introducing 2 new teachers from the
University of Southern Maine, Deb Dimmick and xx.

http://www.rit.edu/~easi/workshop.htm and scroll down to the LD link.

I have read the introductory lessons and am impressed. . well written,
thoughtful, and I learned a lot besides.  EASI is proud to have such good
talent, and we are proud to share their skills with you.

April 1 also is the starting date for 3 other month-long courses:
Barrier-free Information Technology
(Making your institution's computer and info tech systems accessible.)

Advanced Barrier-free Web Design
(Not just alt text tags but forms, scripts, tables and lots more.

Accessible Internet Multimedia
(How to encode media for streaming on the web and how to make it fully
accessible to everyone)

http://www.rit.edu/~easi/workshop.htm