AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"McCandlish, Karen (ETS: Library)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 09:01:49 -0500
Did anyone read this?  Thoughts?  Why isn't the ALA taking a strong
stance against the imprisonment of these librarians?

Karen McCandlish
Senior Library Clerk- Technical Services
Monroe Community College