AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

EASI's Library Accessibility Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2011 20:45:17 -0400
Please note that Clayton needs responses from people without disabilities as well as those with. Thanks, Linda

My name is Clayton Copeland and I am a doctoral candidate in the School of Library & Information Science at the University of South Carolina.  Dr. Samantha Hastings is the chair of my dissertation committee. Dr. Hastings may be reached at [log in to unmask]

My IRB approved research, Equity of Access to Information: A Comparative Exploration of Library Accessibility and Information Access from Differently-Able Patrons’ Perspectives , focuses on the perceptions of differently-able library users compared to typically-able library users on matters of equity of information access.

I have developed a survey based on the work of Hernon and others.  If you could please share this survey widely on your websites, listservs and blogs, I will be forever in your debt.

If I haven’t received an acknowledgement from you of your library's desire to participate by July 12th, I will be calling you by telephone at the number listed in the ALA Directory on July 14th.

The survey is located at https://usccmcis.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7TI60Vavg09qHB2. I would be most appreciative if you could take a few moments of your time to review it. It would also be most helpful if you could  let me know when you post the link.

With all good wishes and much gratitude,

Clayton Copeland

http://www.libsci.sc.edu/walling/llw.htm
"Our choices are always made in the context of the stories we tell."  Alan Jones

Check out EASI New Synchronous Clinics:
http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi
Online courses  and Clinics http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
Check the EASI Library Web http://www.rit.edu/~easi/lib.htm

>>> Error in line 8 of AXSLIB-L.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<<