AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Golden, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:21:00 -0600
Axel,

My library would be very interested in getting this book and in these tight fiscal times, 50% off would help greatly.  So I request a coupon for the Miller Nichols Library at the University of Missouri-Kansas City.

Michael V. Golden

Science Reference Librarian

University Of Missouri-Kansas City

Phone (816) 235-1508