AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhea Joyce Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:15:54 -0800
Audrey,

I think all those distribution ideas are good and we should try them all.
The only one I'm at all dubious about is the vendor one -- I don't know if
we'd get many responses. Definitely the Assembly should be involved in
this -- it should be on the agenda which Donna must be creating soon.

Rheas

Rhea Joyce Rubin
Rubin Consulting
5860 Heron Drive