AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
norm-laptop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 2015 09:49:45 -0700
On 8/13/2015 9:10 AM, Steve Noble wrote:
> Hey Norm,
>
> Let me know if you still cannot seem to get it to function the way you want. I have some ideas about how to force it into the right behavior. I figured I might as well reply to the list, so I can verify its behavior on my end.
>
> --Steve

Both norm.coombs and easi.register get acknowledgements but no copy.
I signed off both and rejoined both
Then i sent set axslib-l ack repro for both
Still no copy.

When I sent the ack repro command I got a reply for both accounts
telling me that those settings are already there.

I don't want to spend too much timeon this. I can live with this ok.
Perfection is not necessary.

I'll think up a new footer and have you put it on my 3 lists sometime in
the next 2-3 days.
oh looking forward....would you go to higher ground, colorado, this fall?
Norm