AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tanya Feddern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:05:56 EST
Thanks, Jackie.  I was hoping to find an email program that already
displayed the icons and text in large font so I and the patrons wouldn't
have to deal with adjusting the font size of Netscape Navigator and Internet
Explorer.  Especially since the next patron may not want to see the screen
image so large.  However, this seems to be my only option, since even
Lighthouse for the Blind doesn't know anything about a free email host
offering services in large fonts.

Take care,

Tanya

http://profiles.msn.com.