BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Scott Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:08:50 -0700
John,
Where do you get ie 5.5?At 07:56 PM 12/27/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Didn't IBM already do that to NetScape Version 4? I think it is called
>HomePage Reader. OF course an updated version is always nice.
>
>I would look at Internet Explorer 5.5. It has some useful new interfaces
>for focus and caret. What about a shell for it?
>
>John Hedges
>
>On Fri, 24 Dec 1999,
>Aaron Leventhal wrote:
>
> > Joe & everyone,
> >
> > I'm looking at making Mozilla a self voicing application, so that it can
> > work elegantly as a reader, editor and browser. If anyone would like to
> > help me with it, or has questions or comments, please let me know. I would
> > love to discuss the project on this list.
> >
> > Aaron Leventhal
> >
> > At 07:12 PM 12/24/99 -0500, you wrote:
> > >Hi Joe,
> > >
> > >I would like to see a good file-reading for Widnows, either using a
> > >software or with provisions for diffeent synthesizers.  In DOS, we had
> > >several shareware programs that did this.  These included Ralph the Reader
> > >and Readit, but no one has written the equivent for windows.  I think
> > >siuch a program should read all versions of word (6 on), later versions of
> > >Wordperfect, and HTML.

end
Scott Berry
mailto: [log in to unmask]
check out my blind-scanner list phil collins lits queen list,

and also check out my web page every now and then sinci I am just building it
at
http://www.qwikpages.com/thestrip/n7zib/also be sure to tune in to
http://www.livestreamamerica.com