BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Flasar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:51:53 EDT
Deon,
    I'm interested in the products you mention below, but can you elaborate
the acronyms and tell us what these are so we know where to look to find the
Microsfot Foundation Classes?   And where is SAPI and whazt is it?

thankms,
Dan Flasar
Wash. U. School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO

 I suggest that you read through the help files on "MFC" Microsoft Foundation
 Classes".  This should bring you about halfway if you already have some
 experience programming.

 Other than that, you might like to have a look at SAPI, downloadable from
 the Microsoft site (free of charge).

 Regards,
 Deon Rothmann - Toerien