From:
James Alpigini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 19:11:11 -0500
At 01:43 PM 1/10/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear James,
>
>Can you get off of the coffee?
>
> I found that coffee made blood sugar levels variable and I felt hungry all
>the time from the dips in blood sugar levels. Can't tell you how much better
>I feel off of coffee, Ray's book is right about coffee.
>
>I'm not trying to beat you up on this issue, just trying to help you get off
>the bean if possible. Believe me, I know how hard it is to get off of that
>addictive drug so I am not judging you.

I have coffee down to a dull roar.  At least it is a start.

James

James Alpigini, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Systems Engineering
Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies
30 E. Swedesford Rd., Malvern, Pa 19355
e-mail: [log in to unmask]  Phone: 610-648-3357 Fax: 610-889-1334