From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 13:07:59 -0500
On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Kenny Brown wrote:

> Where on earth could you find a naked man jabbing a
> stick into a bowl of sugar?  The sugar cane maybe, but
> not the 5lb bag at  Winn-Dixie, I doubt it.

You won't find that man with the stick jabbing a piece of
pemmican either, or dipping pork rinds in almond butter.  I am
*not* arguing for the unrestricted consumption of sugar, but I am
insisting that sucrose is not inherently nonpaleo, because it is
contained in some fruits.

We were discussing the tiny amounts of sugar (sucrose or
dextrose) remaining in cured bacon, which is far less than what
is contained in an orange.

Todd Moody