From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 07:29:38 -0800
I would also check to make sure the CMOS jumper is moved over to the correct
position.  I have almost the exact same system (expect a Viper V550 video),
and when I put it together the jumper for the CMOS was in the reset
position.  The beauty of this board is that this is the only jumper on it.

Other things that COULD be wrong are:  bad RAM, bad video card, bad CPU, bad
SIMM slot, bad AGP slot, bad CPU slot.  Ugh, I know.  Not very promising,
but also not terribly likely.  Try my suggestion, and of course like Jun
said, make sure everything is seated well.  My BH6 has run flawlessly for
nearly a year now.  Good luck.