From:
Yui Shin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 23:03:54 -0800
--- [log in to unmask] wrote:
> I haven't been following the list in a while, so I apologize in
> advance
> if this kind of question has been asked before.
>
> Computer specs:
> O/S: Win98 Second Edition
> CPU: 350MHz AMD-K6 3D
> RAM: 128 MB
>
> Issue:
> I have an Acer CD-RW6206A 2x6 (Firmware v.1.6), and I burn using the
> program Adaptec's EZ CD Creator v.3.5(105).  My issue is that I had
> the
> CD-RW for about a month or so and was able to burn audio CD's
> perfectly,
> without problem.  Then I left home for the weekend, came back, and I
> wasn't able to record CD's anymore.

Just a geuss, but any chance you're low on hard drive space?
I've had customers mention recording problems caused by insufficient
virtual memory. Does the recorder play cd's w/o error? Also, are
you recording cd to cdr ,or hdd to cdr. In any case, try a method
you haven't before... to help troubleshoot.

-yui shin

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html