From:
Robert Decker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:06:05 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Walter R. Worth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, February 28, 2000 2:39 AM
Subject: Re: [PCBUILD] How to copy Hard drive

>> For those of you who may be interested in using the XCOPY and XCOPY 32
>> command switches to back up your files or hard drive, the following info
>is provided:
>>>
>Substitute
> http://n-lemma.com/FBOM/cave/backup/xcopy32.html
> or > http://n-   lemma.com/FBOM/cave/backup/xcopy32.html. :-)
>
>Walter R. Worth

Hi,

   I have from time to time transferred certain programs from HD to say a
Jazz drv to temporarily make some space for other uses.  Sometimes the
retrieved program will run OK, other times, they seem to be missing some
supporting files or something and need to be fully re-installed from an
issued disk.  What's the trick to be sure it'll be usable.  I have used
PCMags utility "Change of Address." in its various versions, which seems to
usually do a good job of assuring all the pieces are accounted for.  Is that
the best way?
Bob Decker

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html