From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 09:45:06 -0800
I will check it out.   I put my cats on a raw food diet due to one of
them having urinary problems and another with skin allergies.  I have 4
cats all together and believe it or not,  the raw food diet is cheaper
than buying the crappy dry cat food I was getting at the local pet store.
 All my cats are so happy with this diet and the sick ones have recovered
from their problems.  Tipper, the cat with the skin allergies, was
suffering from it for 7 years.  He's even gained weight and put on a lil
more muscle.  He is 14 years old BTW.   As for a raw food diet helping
thyroid problems,  that is one reason why I started paleo eating.  I have
Graves Disease, *hyperthyroid* and I have about 50 pounds to lose as a
result of the Graves Disease,

Trish

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 08:45:33 -0800 Mary <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> I read a book by Kymythy Schultze about feeding your pet raw. In the
> book
> there was a testimonial from a pet owner about how her dog had
> recovered
> from thyroid problems on the raw diet.
>
> How would this work?
>
> Would a completely raw diet help a human to recover thyroid
> function?
>
> Do humans benefit from completely raw like cats do?
>
> This book only cost about 7 dollars from Amazon, check it out if you
> have a
> pet and are considering going raw for your pet.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.