Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 17:13:05 -0700
Thank you to Louise, Oliva, Rachel and everyone else for your kind replies.

I guess my question also is......wouldn't it help his overall health simply
to be outdoors and walking around more? Like, the more I can promote his
overall health, with exercise, sunshine, fresh air, as well as fresh meat
and fat.....

Today we played "hookey" and went to the beach and the boardwalk and did
lots of walking, lots of sun and fresh air.

His muscles are weaker than an average child, from yeast toxins and
demyelination from the vaccines. He needs this exercise.

I have to think that the outdoors is a lot healthier.

I don't worry as much about the 'social' at school,  because how social can
you be or feel when you are sick (yeast toxicity, poor digestion, etc)

In other words, the social would take care of itself as he got healthier?

It takes a lot of guts to pull him out as he has his own aide, etc,  but
sometimes I think a paleo person would have been doing a lot more walking
and a lot less sitting in toxic fumes of the classroom.

I also think the school  thinks I'm nuts as I have him on a  mostly meat and
fat diet....(candida) Most of the staff are on a "no fat" high carb  diet....

Also, doesn't sunlight in and of itself, help with healing? Wouldn't walking
promote healing?

Finally, we are, constantly,  "freaks" in a high sugar environment.   Sugary
foods permeate the schools now much more than they did when I was in school.

Mary