Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 05:19:55 -0500
Hi Kendra,

> I try to eat a balanced diet but was
> curious if Brewer's Yeast and Blackstrap Molasses' benefits
> may indeed be added to a Paleo diet, especially during pregnancy.
> I am expecting my second child

Congratulations on the expected new child!

I'm glad to see that I've stimulated some interest in this subject of
brewer's yeast. My intuition is that it is natural and wholesome, so I too
would like to see it vindicated here in the People's Court of Popular
Paleodiet Opinion (the PCPPO :-).  Molasses looks equally innocent in this
juror's eyes though I've not yet seen any evidence either way.

-gts