From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 23:29:27 -0800
>http://www.zoneperfect.com

I did the body fast test by curiosity entered  my numbers

  Weight: (lbs.) 150
    hrs a week)
Very Active (>2.5 hrs a week)
  Height: (inches)72

  Waist: (inches) 33
  Wrist: (inches)  6
and
i got the result 18 % body fat

  Estimated lean body mass:
  123
  lbs

  Estimated protein requirement:
  111
  grams per day

  Estimated Zone Block requirement:
  16
  blocks per day

 You should distribute your Zone Blocks throughout the day as follows:

  Breakfast:
  5
  block(s)

  Mid Morning Snack:
  0
  block(s)

  Lunch:
  5
  block(s)

  Afternoon Snack:
  1
  block(s)

  Dinner:
  4
  block(s)

  Evening Snack:
  1
  block(s)

  Unless i made a mistake while entering the numbers that result" seems"
completly out of the mark
I am rather tall and thin sinewy looking,  in their classification i am
bigger than disc throwers. i have been closed to those guys  they look 3
time bigger than me. 115 grammes of protein a day seems enormous to me .

I don't understand in the 1st place how they can deduct my body fat
percentage from those numbers . Your explanation of  the zone was appealing
but the site disapointing.
jean-claude