Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Anna L. Abrante" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 02:04:38 EST
In a message dated Sun, 9 Jan 2000 12:26:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, Jane <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> <<Could also be adrenal exhaustion. People with
> chronic
> fatigue syndrome/fibromyalgia and people under a lot
> of physical and emotional stress often find their
> senses (particularly smell) getting more acute. They
> also are more irritable in general and specifically by
> noise.
> A diet high in carbs would have a tendency to put
> extra
> stress on ones adrenals.>>
>
> That is interesting to me as I have had a heightened
> sense of smell for a long time now.  Noises tend to
> bother me also, and I experienced a ringing in my
> ears.  When I worked midnights, I had to have silence
> and darkness before I could fall asleep.
> Could you go into more detail as to what adrenal
> exhaustion is and why it causes this?  Or point me to
> some research?  TIA
> Jane

oooo,,I'd like this info too,,this describes me to a T when 1- I have taken phentermine, or an ECA stack 2- when my blood sugar is low whether with or without the help of a stimulant.

It stands to reason that the adrenals would be exhausted under those conditions. This is the first time I've seen irritation and heightened senses associated with adrenal function. It's something I am very aware of tho' being a reactive hypoglycemic.

This is very interesting because about a year ago I read a book about body types, and was discribed as an "adrenal" type. It recommended foods that would balance me, that supposedly supported the adrenals rather than deplete them.

thanks for reading,

anna 8-)