Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 10:14:23 -0500
On Sat, 8 Jan 2000 06:33:14 -0500, Ilya <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Amadeus Schmidt wrote:
>> I've not an answer, but would like to add my own
>> experience. I introduced some totaly animal
>> free weeks once a year - this included
>> dairy-free of course.
>> I experienced an enhanced sense of smell after
>> 2-3 weeks and also generally enhanced senses.
>> Maybe that was due to the cut out of dairy only.

>Could also be adrenal exhaustion. People with chronic
>fatigue syndrome/fibromyalgia and people under a lot
>of physical and emotional stress often find their
>senses (particularly smell) getting more acute. They
>also are more irritable in general and specifically by
>noise.
Well but I didn't feel fatique at all, to the opposite
somehow more "alive", and quicker. Really better so that I
wanted to keep it for longer, but my wife resisted it..
I think somewhat else mus have laid at the senses before.

Adrenal exhaustion is lack of a hormone production, isn't it?
What's missing in the body that this can occur?

>A diet high in carbs would have a tendency to put extra
>stress on ones adrenals.
My diet did *not* go up in carbs. As I told you i use pretty much
fats all the time. And salads aren't high in carbs.
But my diet went down in protein - i didn't know such good
plant protein sources then.

regards
Amadeus