Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 14:54:13 -0800
>>"Very low carb"- is a nice and funny nutrition style probably hardly ever
>>connected to a actual paleo lifestyle. Just different.
>>Only achievable by meat masses because there's no other nearly-carb-free
>>protein-source in nature (i'm aware of). This seems to be the only
>>connection to neanderthin.
>
>I can't tell if the above is from Zoe or Amadeus.  Either way, I should
>probably keep my hole shut, but here goes:
>
>"Very" low carb?  Maybe not.  But it would take a helluva lot of
>pre-agriculture fruit to come even CLOSE to the Pepsi-Twinkie-Wonder
>Bread-Spaghettios diet of today.  Even today's "healthy" carb diet is higher
>in starch than the Paleo diet.  Fruits are the only significant source of
>carbs in the diet of early humans and fruits then is completely different
>from fruit today.

Dori - That part was from Amadeus - I completely agree with you. It
was probably confusing to figure out who said what, but I was
complaining about how poorly I did on a low-fat, high carb,
vegetarian eating plan. I believe in the neanderthin plan and sure
feel a hell of a lot better than when I'm eating lots of carbs, even
if they're whole wheat instead of wonder bread and carrot cake
instead of twinkies. Seems to be all the same to my body.

Zoe