Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 01:37:07 -0600
7bit
From:
Michael Audette <[log in to unmask]>
  Gee, maybe I have a mutant libido!
  The most competent people on this list, can go find something to eat in
any natural habitat on earth, and have been doing so, far longer than anyone
else. Anyone can find anything to back up their rationalizations on the web.
Kind of like mathematics. The real proof is in the pudding so to speak. I
think anyone who tries, at least once, to live a paleo existence, has a much
better understanding of a paleo diet.
  Say, when you were picked on at school, were you one of those kids who
brought a gun the next day to get even? Your judgement about anything I
said, shows far more arrogance than I could ever conceive. Perhaps your
lacking somewhere, and have to make up for it in this way? Does the S.B. in
your name stand for "Self-righteous Bitch"?

`