Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 20:38:20 -0800
I think this old post never made its way to the list

I wondered if I planted these beans, can my
>goats eat the plants, (not beans) and will it be the same as feeding
>them the beans themselves.

The thing with genetic manipulation is that nobody knows what will be the
impact

It might be just okay to give it to your goat but make sure they don't
produce any mature seeds ,don't participate in the folly of letting those
monsters to reproduce.
An other option will be to use them as green manure to enrich your soil. or
burn them and spread the ash in your pastures. microorganisms can deal with
abberations better maybe.
, I
>can make tofu for all the employees at Monsanto:)
They don't want it they banned geneticaly engineered foods from their
cafetaria
jean-claude