Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Patricia Hittner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 16:09:59 EST
In a message dated 1/15/00 12:10:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
           A misalignment of a spinal bone (vertebra) can cause compression
of a
 nerve and in turn does not allow the nerve to send its proper messages to the
 muscle, organ or tissue of the body that it is responsible for, in this case
the
 muscles that allow drainage. A subluxation can occur from the birth process
 itself or the daily bumps and jolts of childhood. Detection of the
misalignment
 and area of irritation involves a brief, non-invasive chiropractic
examination.
 Correction includes a short series of safe, gentle chiropractic adjustments.
This
 will restore proper physiology of the drainage system of the ear and also
help to
 improve the function of the immune system by removing interference to the
nervous
 system.

 I don't intend for this to be a commercial for chiropractic, but, I had many
kids
 over the years who have been able to break the antibiotic cycle with a
 combination of chiropractic, homeopathy and proper diet.

 Good Luck,

 Dr. Kim

Thanks Dr Kim. My son does see a chiropractor and he has responded very well
to adjustments. He thrives on them. If his hip is out of alignment, we all
know it. It seems to be holding lately.

Unfortunately, I think I made a mistake and took him in to see our
chiropractor when he had a cold. The adjustment seemed to make his cold worse
and bring on the ear infection. He had been infection free for a long time,
after our homeopathy gave him MMR30c. I think I need to stay away from
adjustments when he's fighting something else. What do you think?

Patricia