BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Grossman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 15:36:55 +0200
That recent posting about the Jewish Special Needs group got mangled when it
was posted.

If you had difficulty subscribing after the e-mail system cut, chopped, and
diced that address, let me know and I'll help sign you up for the group. My
address is listed at the top of this e-mail.

David Grossman

At 02:18 PM 11/8/1999 +0200, you wrote:
>The Jewish Special Needs moderated worldwide discussion group deals with the
>special issues faced by people with physical, motor, emotional, social, or
>mental impairments, disorders, limitations, or disabilities.
>
>Subscribe to Jewish Special Needs by sending a blank e-mail message to

<<mailto:[log in to unmask]>mailto:JewishSpecialNeeds

>Find out about many moderated e-mail discussion groups on Jewish and Hebrew
>topics by sending a blank message to
<<mailto:[log in to unmask]>mailto:[log in to unmask]>