BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Gregory J. Rosmaita" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 00:13:18 -0500
forwarded on behalf of the poster, who is _not_ subscribed to this list, so
please check your headers to ensure that he will actually receive your
response...
         gregory.