Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 08:16:05 -0700
I was at the cancer doctor and they do a CBC test there. Since they were
taking blood anyway for a CBC test, I said, could you do a cholesterol test
as well and they said yes.

Then when I was in the chair giving the blood, the tester said, well, if you
have not fasted this morning, this test will not be accurate. Is that right?
Is cholesterol a fasting test, just wondering.

So, should I do it all over again with fasting? And should I get a complete
lipids test? Any other relevant tests that could tell abouat  our health status?

They took my blood pressure and it was 90 over 67.

Mary

ps My dad's going in to get his knees chopped up on Thursday. I had the same
arthritis he has till I got on paleo......if anyone thinks he should not do
this please email me, I have tried to persuade him not to as it seems very
invasive but who ever   listens to a paleo nutcake???