C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
eric smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:22:29 -0500
Cindy,
Hello! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and Lizzy Jo.
I recently subscribed to this site and am hoping to gain some knowledge
about CP. My cousins daughter was diagnosed with CP last week, they are
currently
waiting to have more tests done. When I know exactly what is going on I will
be asking for assistance on how to help them. Will you please let me know if
that would be something that you'd be willing to do? or if you know of
someone who can?
Thanks,
Darcy