C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinayak Khadye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:10:51 +0530
Dear All,

1. Log on to ashadeep's web site (http://ashadeep.tripod.com)
2. Click on the Mailing List Survey on the left hand side of the screen

I request you to pass this mail to the users of other mailing lists as well.

What is Ashadeep?

Ashadeep is an internet based information centre committed to build a repository of resources engaged in the rehabilitation work of disabled and deprived children. Currently we are focussing on Cerebral Palsy.

Why should you respond to the survey?

Mailing list is a very effective tool to share information, experiences and knowledge among a group of people with similar interests. Being the early users of the net, western world has gained tremendous insights into the net based tools such as mailing list. Ashadeep aims to start such mailing list for its Indian audience as this hasnt been experimented in India. We would gain immensely if you share your experience by responding to the survey.

Thanx a lot for your time.

Best Regards,

Vinayak
Ashadeep (Better Future For Children)