C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:48:00 -0600
Hi everybody ,

I meant to write something like this in December. . .  But , , , here it is January already. . .  Oh, well , , , , as , they say better than never.  Here is my Christmas letter,:

December, 1999

Dear Family and Friends ,

My my , this is Christmas time again , even though the weather doesn't feel like it. Where did the year go? We have had a real mild fall , expect the first Sunday in October. That day it snowed. The snow flakes were as big as gulf balls. The snow didn't last long and then it was gone by the next morning . I can remember this because we had our annual Fall Festival at church that day .

In February , my parents and I drove to Port Charlotte, Florida to visit my aunt & uncle. (John & Louie Walker) It was nice everyday for traveling , visiting, & sight seeing. The hi-light was going on a boat trip to Key West & back. On the way North, we stopped at Lady Lake, FL to visit some friends. We also stopped in Nashville for a short break. I would really like to go south every winter.

In March , I started working at SouthWest Opportunities Center one day a week. Some of you might recall last year (1998), I only went there for recreational activities.

In August , I went to Camp Courageous in Monticello, Iowa for a week and did fun activities . It was my first summer there and I really enjoyed it.

I still work for the telephone company updating white pages for telephone directories.

Happy Holidays ,

I have some computer questions /concerns. . .  How can you delete documents that you created yourself?  How can you find something you have saved after you scan it ?  When I open Publisher, it is Exel.

ICQ UIN #  16632777
AOL Instant Messenger ScreenName:  KJPink
Safety Ed:  http://www.safetyed.org
HomePage:  http://homepages.msn.com/WindowsWay/kjpink/