BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 22:28:53 EST
Well, hey, this has just been fascinating.  Does anyone know my cousin
Jeanne?  Oh, Aunt Mary - she's 89 but walking all over New York just fine -
she saw Topsy-Turvey yesterday afternoon - "not so good" she said.  But then,
she's the one who wanted to walk out of the Radio City Music Hall Christmas
Spectacular after only 10 minutes!   She's been havin' trouble with one her
windows in the Pierre.  Kilroy Metal Products came up to install
weatherstripping, 2 guys for one day, bill was $2400, one of the kids broke
one of the handles that keep that big swingin' picture window closed - and
now the company won't even return her call!  Mighty windy up there on the
24th floor - and it's been three months!

Gosh, there's a lot going on.  Got to go, but next time I'll give you the low
down on Y2K and Uncle Bud's threshing machine - that's on the part of the
farm left over after the new Interstate went in in '71!  Quite a story!

Sign me,   Six Degrees