BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Shinola Heretics United"
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 23:04:19 EST
In a message dated 11/26/99 11:29:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< that railroad embankment was eligible for the Register >>

Missy,

I don't doubt that it's eligible, but that doesn't mean my former
neighbors/political representatives in Jersey City have sense enough not to
demolish it.  They could put up some nice Dryvit stores, or gas stations, or
parking lots there, and get some tax money out of it for the City in a few
hundred years, and maybe an indirect ownership position somewhat sooner, if
it wasn't for meddling outsiders like you going around saying a bunch of
useless rocks are "historic."  And Mike would get his brownstone, and the
House of God could be fixed.  What's so terrible about that?  Are you one of
them atheists, or just a commie?

Best regards,

Ralph