BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Shinola Heretics United"
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 14:08:23 EST
In a message dated 11/19/99 10:55:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>  Was that supposed to be a trick?

Dear Philip,

I know we gave you a hard time when you were honestly asking for help but
believe me we all on BP love you and your family and sincerely hope that you
will keep us posted on the progress of the house. Estelle mentioned Holiday
preparations when I was in Toledo last summer. Do you guys really make
Granite Bock Beer, or was she fooling with my head? I never heard of anybody
making beer with chunks of used gravestones before.

][<en