BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Met History <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "BullaPinmankaheaders"
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 22:30:24 EST
In a message dated 99-11-12 20:29:22 EST:

<< I found the listserve to be interesting [WEAK!], but my computer time is
very
 limited [SO GET UP EARLIER, BUSTER, AND MAYBE ITS TIME TO UPGRADE FROM THAT
KAYPRO, HUNH?], and I already have a lot of email correspondences [AGREEMENT,
SPELLING!] to deal with every day (due to my web site, etc [BIG DEAL - YOU
KNOW LOTS OF US HAVE WEBSITES, TOO, OR AT LEAST WE COULD HAVE). Plus I'm on
two other listserves [HEY, SPELLING, AGAIN] already right now, so, for now, I
have to bow out [FORGET THE BOW - JUST CLOSE THE DOOR] of Bullamanka. But
thanks for thinking of me. [WHOA, WE WEREN'T!]  >>

Boy I'm happy he's gone - that constant carping and complaining - and did he
ever lift a finger to help?  No!!!!  Not once!  Poor Mary with that damn tree
on top of her, with live wires sparking all around - he just watched!  Thank
god Devonshire has the jaws-of-life Swiss Army Knife.    Frankly, I always
thought he was a little bit "off" (didn't you, Ralph?)  - and that breath -
whew!  So, like Diderot said to Courbet during the Paris Commune:  "Boutez En
Avant" [No starch, folded with a puncheon]!

I wish a few other so-called "busy" people would sign off, too.

You know who I mean ---- don't you?

Sign me,  Joan of Arc