From:
Madeline Stratton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 08:53:05 EST
In a message dated 3/4/00 4:00:18 PM, Sharrhan Williamson
<[log in to unmask]> writes:

<< Most people do not think for themselves (IMO, again), so the party line
of high carb, low fat, little or no meat, has become gospel.  But even that
may be slowly-- ever so slowly-- changing, as more and more people wake up
to the fact that people are dropping like flies  from insulin
response-related diseases that they were told they wouldn't get if they just
listened to Dean Ornish. >>

Personally I couldn't agree more, but what I would love to see is some
documentation on this. Is there an acutal study with some statistical
evidence, that I can hold up to the "naysayers" so they don't say, "How do
you know that for a fact?"

Thanks much!
Maddy S.