C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:36:08 -0800
Hi Michael,
  Mr. Jake is doing fine. Still a terrorist. And no, his coat hasn't
grown back significantly. Little brat got a matt in his skirt already
and he won't let me brush it out. Growls big time. Still tries to be
alpha. He looks good with his hair short, though. No way I can get him a
Westie sister. He'd eat it!

  Very soon, we'll be back to outings on the woods road where I take him
on the scooter. Snow is melting fast. He's so funny, trying to find
little snow banks to piddle on, so as to avoid stepping his feet into
the mucky yard. Had to laugh the other day. He successfully positioned
himself on a bank to do his biz, only to slide off into the mud. He
looked so embarassed.

  The electric scooter is the best thing I ever got. Great way to get
the little beastie exercised and fresh air for me :)

Cheers!

Carla